Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Countdown to sahm...11 days

Well, again, first time at this blog in like a year and it took me about 20 fucking minutes to figure out how to log in. I think I got it now. I hope. I'd really like to start doing this on a regular basis.

So..countdown to sahm....or pt job mom...but either will feel like a fucking vacation to me...11 days.

I'm feelin pretty good about it. I've had some emotions today because:

1. I got my kiss off ffrom the 5 star job, and

2. I was reminded of how I screwed up my life after my divorce by not finding out what happened with my teacher certification.

So those things just made me go all over in my head again how I was once a bright girl with potential...and now I'm a fat waste of life.

But...I swear this is going to be the best change...and I'm going to tackle that fat part first. I was never fat till I got this job. Get rid of the job...get rid of the fat.

God it sucks that I had so much to say, but lost it all while I tried to figure out how to log into this thing.

Oh, oh! And the best part of my day! I am getting my child support TODAY! I love Denise!! LOL, is that strange? To say I love my exhusband's wife? She is giving me my August child support TODAY, though it's only the 29th. My exh is in Afghanistan...so that's why HE doesn't give it to me. This makes me happy because now I will have the money for the Gymboree back to school sale that starts tomorrow, and to buy my dd's birthday presents while she is not home (she's with xh's parents this week, they go a week every summer).

No comments: